The North Tahoe Event Center is owned and operated by the North Tahoe Public Utility District. This lakefront facility in the heart of Kings Beach offers wedding, meeting, conference, and event space for up to 350 guests. In addition, the Event Center also hosts many local events and fundraisers.
The North Tahoe Event Center is also the home of many recreation classes within our District including:
- Jazzercise combines elements of easy to follow jazz dance moves, strength training, pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more for a total body workout for people of every age and fitness level.
- Monday - Saturday - 8:45 - 10:00 AM, Tuesday/Thursday - 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- Call Ginny for more information (530) 546.7745.
- Classes are taught by Shari Beard who has been gratefully teaching yoga at the North Tahoe Event Center since 2002. Shari has a strong foundation in alignment based Hatha yoga. She loves to share how the practice of asana and meditation supports us in living from the heart. She is passionate about building community (Kula) and do not be surprised if you end up at a potluck on the beach or going out to dinner after class with the group. For more information visit sharibeardyoga.com or call (530) 318.4065. Also like us on Facebook Kings Beach Yoga Kula and Shari Beard Yoga.
- Tuesday - 5:45 - 7:15 PM; Thursday - 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
These classes are available for drop in. We are always looking for experts to teach classes at the North Tahoe Event Center. Contact us if you are interested.
Thanks for joining us in 2015! Check back here for the 2016 lineup next Spring!
Movies start at dusk. Please only bring low-back chairs. Don't forget blankets, sleeping bags and flashlights. Come early for some beach fun, games and sunsets. Assorted vendors will be on-site. Visit Radiant Blue Events on Facebook for updates.
2015 Monday Movies at the Beach Lineup
July 6: How to Train Your Dragon 2
July 13: Penguins Movie
July 20: Earth to Echo
July 27: Big Hero 6
Aug. 3: Into the Woods
Aug. 10: Guardians of the Galaxy
Aug. 17: Maleficent
If you are interested in participating in the community garden in 2016, please visit our Contact page and let us know!
The North Tahoe Public Utility District provides funding to the Boys and Girls Club of North Lake Tahoe (BGCNLT) which allows the BGCNLT to provide recreation program for youth in the community as well as to leverage other grant funding. The annual grant from the NTPUD is approximately $115,000 and funds sports and leagues, after school recreation programs, Summer at the Club, Day Camp, Teen Day Camp, special camps, recreational family events and additional recreational events through other Club partners.