The North Tahoe Event Center is owned and operated by the North Tahoe Public Utility District. This lakefront facility in the heart of Kings Beach offers wedding, meeting, conference, and event space for up to 400 guests. In addition, the Event Center also hosts many local events and fundraisers.
The North Tahoe Event Center is also the home of recreation classes within our District including:Jazzercize
- Jazzercise combines elements of easy to follow jazz dance moves, strength training, pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more for a total body workout for people of every age and fitness level.
- Monday - Saturday - 8:45 - 10:00 AM, Tuesday/Thursday - 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- Shari Beard has joyfully taught Happy Yoga on Lake Tahoe since 2002. She offers a fun, uplifting class that draws from her thorough background in the Iyengar, Ashtanga, and Anusara Method.
- Tuesday - 5:45 - 7:15 PM
- Thursday – 9:00 - 10:15 AM
- Happy Yoga Facebook page
- The unique Zumba Latin inspired international music and dance steps create a dynamic, exciting and effective fitness system.
- Taught by Janice Follmer. For pricing and more information call 775-815-5020
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday – 9:00 – 10:00 AM
- Thursday – 5:30 PM
- This class is for kids (age 8 and up) or adults who want to learn to play guitar. Learn in a relaxed setting from a friendly and knowledgeable instructor. This class will focus on learning the basics of playing guitar. We will cover topics including, but not limited to: Tuning, Chords, Strumming, Melodies, Chord Progressions, Music Theory, Signing, Folks/Campfire Songs.
- Taught by Kerry Andras. $25 per class drop in.
- Thursday – 5:30 – 6:30 PM
These classes are available for drop in. We are always looking for experts to teach classes at the North Tahoe Event Center. Contact us if you are interested.
Through an agreement with North Tahoe Arts, the Center also provides art exhibits that rotate approximately every three months. These shows are free and open to the public anytime the Center is open.